Every piece of J.Le Renard jewellery is handcrafted with care from precious metals and natural gemstones.
Following our instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
- Always remember that your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off when dressing.
- Your jewellery is particularly susceptible to damage from the effects of chemicals present in perfume, hairspray, make-up, nail polish remover, body oils, sun tan lotion and deodorant.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning or performing sports activities.
- When not being worn, keep your jewelry in the box that it came in. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
Clean your jewellery carefully with a soft, non-abrasive and lint-free cloth or chamois; this helps maintain or bring back its shine. If necessary, you can use a mild washing up liquid with warm water and a soft toothbrush, then rinse with clean water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
*Once time a year ask us about refreshing care.